cellSuite

for the latest mobile market news from Japan come to cellsuite.jp

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

General Mobile phone news

OK I am feeling a bit lazy today so I am going to just point you in the direction of a really interesting article on Wired.com that talks about the future of mobile phone usage in the west.

I am not sure I agree with the comments about the expansion of the 'video on phone' market just yet, the feeling I have been getting is that the quality and content of most pilot schemes have failed to attract any serious usage.

Give it a few more years and I am sure the mini-break video clip will become popular.

Then again, that's just my opinion.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re 95 n nokia. In a simliar vain to 95 n nokia, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama
Blog universe
Look Seek
ooBdoo