cellSuite

for the latest mobile market news from Japan come to cellsuite.jp

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Latest mobile phone in japan SH901is


I had a play with the SH901 today and decided I don't want to maintain two areas on this blog so I will write about it here.


To tell the truth I was really disappointed when I got my hands on this phone, the colour we received was surprisingly disgusting and the phone actually looks quite old fashioned and badly styled.

The navigation feels like an old Atari system, the text, graphics and choice of colours really do seem like something out of an old 80's arcade game. Maybe this is to some peoples taste but after trying to work my way around the phone I got pretty sick of it.

The phone, like all the latest handsets I've been seeing is really big and chunky, it definitely takes up a lot of space in your pocket.

The one redeeming feature about this spanking new handset from Sharp??

That would be the camera. Excellent quality and features all round.

7 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, i'm not much of a fan of the white, but the promo colours (Black and blue) look pretty funkay.

It's a shame about the UI, i imagined it'd be quite stylish actually.

Is the clam-twist style form easy to open with one hand? or is that a big no-no?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Marcus Saw said...

Yeh you can flick it open and twist it if you are quite dexterous but really its a two handed job.

There are some cool shortcut buttons on the side for using it in the 'screen facing out-clamshell closed' position when the keypad is hidden ( if that makes sense ).

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so anyone can help me about how to unlock code sh901is
i want to use with another sim card in cambodia thanks
the imei is
350287003142121
email jokeyhehe@yahoo.co.uk

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think this can only be unlocked
by foma company by DoCoMO

if you cn unlock this
or any body in this world who can unlock SH901iS
please email me
pekesh_s@yahoo.com

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any body in this forum who can help me to unlock SH901iS
please email me
pyush10@yahoo.com

thanx

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so anyone can help me about how to unlock code sh901is, i think this can only be unlocked
by foma company by DoCoMO
i want to use with another sim card in Sri Lanka thanks

email : rumeshpc@gmail.com

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in srilanka.i have foma sh901is .
so,i need the unlock code for this.please send me some infomation to unlock this.thank you.
Perera-ranka@yahoo.co
+94777612936

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama
Blog universe
Look Seek
ooBdoo